A Tax-Free Health Benefit That Helps Your Employees Control Their Healthcare Costs.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged benefit account available to eligible employees who are enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). The funds contributed to an HSA are not subject to federal income tax at the time of deposit and automatically roll over year-to-year with no risk of forfeiture.
Add depth to your employee benefits program with a consumer-driven HSA solution, help employees increase their take-home pay, and give them more ownership over their own healthcare choices and future planning with numerous tax benefits.
Triple Tax Advantage
HSAs can provide real savings for both employers and employees alike with tax-free contributions that may be made through payroll deductions or as a one-time lump sum. Withdrawals for eligible medical expenses are also tax-free and can be taken any time, any year.
HSA funds can also grow tax-free through investment options yielding a high return, which allows employees to help plan for retirement.
Why Choose TASC HSA?
Enrolled employees enjoy the ease of managing their TASC HSA funds via secure online access 24/7/365 through our TASC HSA website. We offer fast reimbursements, easy access to funds, a convenient debit card, and integrated resources to help employees manage their HSA and investment accounts.
Powerful Features designed to provide you and your employees with the functionality and reliable administration to ensure worry- free consumer driven healthcare accounts.
• All-inclusive fees.
• Top-rated investment options – maximizes the future value of HSA funds with tax-free earnings on interest.
• Web-based, fully integrated portals – 24/7 access to account information and reports.
• TASC HSA Debit Card – participating employees receive a TASC HSA debit card tied to their account — a convenient way to access HSA funds.
• Multiple contribution methods – choose the best method for making contributions to employee accounts using automated scheduling of lump sum, first of the month, or payroll deduction.
• Monthly reports – generated automatically with email alerts directing participants to secure portals for viewing.